1. Ravindra Kishore Sinha, Chairman
2. Rita Kishore Sinha
3. Mr. A.P Verma
4. Mr. D.K. Saxena
5. Rituraj Sinha Promoter & Group Managing Director SIS Group Enterprises
6. Ms. Rivoli Sinha
7. Mr. Rajan Kumar
8. Mr. Ashok Shrivastava
9. Mrs. Pallavi Khanna
10. Mr. Arvind Prasad
11. Mr. Gyan Mohan, Director & Chief Executive Officer
1. Ravindra Kishore Sinha, ChairmanMr. R.K Sinha is a first generation entrepreneur and founder of Security & Intelligence Services (India) Limited (SIS), Adi Chitragupta Finance Limited (ACFL) and a number of enterprise. He is Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha from Bihar.Today, the SIS Group is recognized as the leading player in manpower security business in the Asia Pacific with over 150,000 permanent employees, more than 8,000 corporate customers and a turnover of USD 750 mn. A graduate of political science and law, Mr. Sinha was a journalist specializing in crime and political reporting, who covered the Indo-Pak War of 1971. He authored ‘Janandolan’, recognized as the first authentic book on the Indian student movement led by the revolutionary Jai Prakash Narayan. Mr. Sinha’s desire to assist retired ex-servicemen after the war inspired him to create a security services company. Mr Sinha is deeply spiritual and a man committed to society. He is also the President of Vatsalyagram, which aims at creating a home away from home for the elderly, destitute women and orphans. Mr. Sinha is also credited with commissioning the Indian Public School in Dehradun in 1999. He is associated with many philanthropic activities. He has founded ACFL as a social enterprise for poverty alleviation in the state of Bihar and Jharkhand.
2. Rita Kishore SinhaShe has around 30 years of experience in the legal field and is presently enrolled with the Supreme Court Bar Association. She is in Board of SIS Group of Companies. She is the kind of person who considers every job that comes towards her as a challenge. She is keen enthusiast for social business. She holds a bachelor’s degree in arts (Hindi) and a bachelor’s degree in law from Ranchi University.
3. Mr. A.P VermaMr. A.P Verma is a former Managing Director and CEO at SBI Capital Markets Ltd. During his long career with them spanning 35 years, he held several varied and senior positions at State Bank of India including General Manager in the International Banking Group, Dy. Managing Director and Group Executive Mid Corporate at State Bank of India, at India’s largest commercial bank. He holds a Master’s degree in Arts (political science) from Patna University”
4. Mr. D.K. SaxenaMr. D.K. Saxena has 40 Years’ experience in the field of Audit, Taxation, Textiles, Power and Banking/NBFC sectors. He has served as a director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Syndicate Bank from July 2011 to July 2014, appointed by the Government of India, Department of Financial Services. He is also Director in Chitransh Combines Satellite And Films Private Limited. He is B.com and FCA by qualification and practicing Chartered Accountant.
5. Rituraj Sinha Promoter & Group Managing Director SIS Group EnterprisesMr. Rituraj Sinha (38) is an alumnus of The Doon School and Leeds University Business School, UK. He joined SIS Group in 2002 after a stint in the Banking sector in United Kingdom. Over the last two decade, Rituraj has been instrumental in shaping the exponential growth of SIS from a 25 crore man guarding company to a INR 5000 Crores – Market Leader in Security, Cash Logistics & Facility Management, with operations across India & Australia. (www.sisindia.com). Over the years, Rituraj has built a reputation for himself in the global security and business support services industry by forging alliances and partnerships with global market leaders like ServiceMaster Corporation, USA (USD 5 Billion FM market leader) for SIS’s foray in facility management, PROSEGUR, Spain (World’s second largest security company by market capitalisation) for Cash Logistics operations in India and most recently, the Joint Venture with TERMINIX, USA (World’s largest pest control company) for a Pest Control services play in the country. Rituraj has also been the architect of game changing transactions. In 2007, he closed the first private equity investment transaction in security sector through a deal with DE Shaw (A top global hedge fund). He also received recognition for orchestrating the first cross border acquisition in the Indian security sector in 2008 when SIS group made the landmark acquisition of Australia’s largest private security company (Chubb). Rituraj has developed a unique model of ‘socially responsible business enterprise’. Across multiple subsidiary companies of the group, SIS creates more than 15,000 new permanent employment opportunities every year and imparts skill development through 18 residential training centres spread across 15 states in the country. Committed to the cause of Skill Development and creation of job opportunities for youth from less privileged background, rural parts of the country and particularly from SC/ST/BPL sections of our society, Rituraj hopes to make SIS Group the largest employer in the private sector in India with 2 lac permanent employees by 2020. In recognition of his exceptional abilities, Rituraj has been featured as YOUNG TURKS by CNBC. He has also been covered by several publications of repute including FORBES magazine and most recently by India Today (Dec, 2015 issue) as one of the “29 KarishmaiKarobari” in the country. Rituraj actively engaged with the government on issues related to the private security industry and its vast workforce. He is regular speaker at Industry forums in India and overseas. He is currently the Co Chair of the FICCI Private Security Sector Committee; President, Cash Logistics Association and Board of Director with Global Security Industry Ligue headquartered in Switzerland. In recognition of his efforts, he was appointed as a Member of the Central Advisory Board, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India in 2017.
6. Ms. Rivoli SinhaMs. Rivoli Sinha is a professional business women, who is conversant with nuances of business. She is the Founding and Managing Director of NurtureU Enterprise pvt ltd. NurtureU brought the Australian Juicing revolution "Boost" to India. By the name of Joost juice bars that run 23 outlet across India with units that can be seen at Delhi and Mumbai airports. Prior to NurtureU, she worked with Marriott International for a decade in the USA. Her other work took her to Ritz Carton, Hamburg, Pearl Village Resort, Phuket and the famous Ski resort of Gstaad in Switzerland. She is a Director on the Board of Rituraj Resort Limited. Ms. Sinha holds Hotel Management and a business degree from Les Roches, Switzerland.
7. Mr. Rajan KumarMr. Rajan Kumar is an experienced businessman with over 25 years of experience in marketing. He founded Shshrut Radiology Imaging And Medical Care Private Limited. He is passionate about Apparel industry. He is in Board of August Apparels Private Limited, Goyal Boutique Private Limited, August Infrastructure Company Private Limited. He is a social worker, who does lot of philanthropic work.
8. Mr. Ashok ShrivastavaMr. Ashok Shrivastava is a post graduate in Marketing and Sales management and is a social entrepreneur who involves himself in not only improvement of conditions of downtrodden but also making them skilled for their livelihood. He is engaged in various socio-cultural & economical activities for the benefit of highly under privileged section of society
9. Mrs. Pallavi KhannaMrs. Pallavi Khanna has been involved in various philanthropic projects. She serves on the Board of Mritunjay Educational Foundation Limited and Kaya Kalp Drugless Healing Private Limited. She is Co-Founder of Dreamcatcher Events Private Limited, An Event Management Firm. She is an alumnus of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management. She is keen on social service.
10. Mr. Arvind PrasadMr. Arvind Prasad has over 30 years of experience in the finance sector. He is Director Finance SIS India Limited. He also serves Board of Service Master Clean Limited, Security Skills Council (India) Limited andSIS India Limited. He practicesMartial Art.He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Calcutta and an intermediate degree from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
11. Mr. Gyan Mohan, Director & Chief Executive OfficerMr. Gyan Mohan is a career banker with exposure in all facets of Banking and finance including investment and international banking. He started his career as Probationary Officer, SBI in 1979 and had several challenging assignments both in India and abroad. He has worked with SBI Capital Market as SVP & GH (Mergers & Acquisitions & Advisory) and credited with advising on many privatization, mergers and advisory assignments. He is credited with advising Government of India on the largest strategic disinvestment till that date i.e. Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited, besides many other large M&A deals. He has held top management position in SBI, IDBI Capital, Power Exchange India Limited, Fortune Financial Services Limited and SIS India Limited. He has keen interest in social banking and has been associated with poverty alleviation programme during his various assignments at SBI. In early part of his career, he was Officer In charge IRDP (Integrated Rural Development Programme) for SBI for the state of Bihar and was deeply involved in policy making for poverty alleviation and implementation thereof. During the period he was also trained in poverty alleviation measures at the College of Agriculture Banking, Pune (an institution of RBI). His interest in poverty alleviation and zeal to do socially meaningful work brought him back to Patna after a gap of 26 years to work as Founder CEO of ACFL. He has sound understanding of Banking and Economic issues.He has been invited for giving Guest Lectures at Management Schools, Chamber of Commerce etc.He was a member of a working committee constituted by Reserve Bank of India for formulating policies on ‘E-commerce’ and for devising a policy for Mergers and Acquisitions in the Banking Sector.