CUSTOMER’S GRIEVANCE HANDLING MECHANISM
ACFL’s policy on customer grievance redressal is based on the following principles:
- All initiatives and strategies of ACFL will be customer focused.
- Transparency, Prompt and efficient customer service.
- The ‘Toll free number’ e.g. 1800-3456-055 for grievance is printed on the client’s Loan card. Clients are being educated on the existence and process of grievance redressal mechanism during the three days CGT. They are also provided with phone numbers of Grahak Mitra and Branch Manger in case they have any grievances.
- The details of grievance redressal mechanism are placed on the ACFL’s website with contact details of Corporate Office in Patna. A client can log her grievance on the given phone numbers of Corporate Office e.g. 0612-2269555. The grievances are dealt promptly and with Courtesy. Log is maintained for all the grievances and steps taken for its resolution.
- ACFL treats all complaints efficiently and fairly so as to provide its customers efficient services.
- ACFL endeavors that its employees work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the client.
The following procedure for the redressal of client’s grievance has been devised to be observed at branches and Corporate office:
Stage 1- ACFL members or prospective members may contact our branches or write to the Branch Head explaining the details of their issues.
Stage 2- If she does not receive a response within 7 days from the channels under STEP: 1, or, if she is not satisfied with the response received, she can escalate her complain to Ms. Vijaya Guha our Grievance Redressal Officer at our Corporate Office Toll Free No. 1800-3456-055 (from 10.00 AM to 04:00 PM Except Saturday, Sunday and other Holidays). The Customer will also be entitled to reach out Corporate office directly on toll free number.
Stage 3- If she is not satisfied with the response received from the Branch level or channels under STEP 2, or if she does not get satisfactory resolution in 10 days, she may contact the Office of the Chief Nodal Officer.
The Phone lines: 0612- 2269555
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 4- where complainants are not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation conducted by the ACFL into their complaints, they shall have the rights to refer the matter to grievance redressal cell of industry association MFIN on toll free no-18002700317
If the complaint/dispute is not redressed within a period of one month, the customer may also reach out to the Officer-in-Charge of the Regional Office of DNBS of RBI, Patna. Contact detail – 0612-2321290
Guidelines for implementation
In order to make or Grievance redressal mechanism effective following process is followed:
- Clients are being educated during CGT that in the event of any grievance, clients can call on the given numbers and directly talk to the officials at the Head Office.
- All the field officers are given induction as well as refresher training on the grievance redressal process.
- Branch Manager and Area Manager are required to make surprise center visits to meet clients and seek feedback about the working of the company and field staff for continuous improvement and to record grievance if not resolved on spot, forward the same to the Corporate Office for further action.
- A complaint process detail is placed on the notice board of every branch offices clearly stating the process of grievance redressal system in vernacular language at the branch level.
- ‘Grievance Redressal Officer’ attends to the grievances reported directly to the Corporate Office. The grievance redressal officer discusses the grievances with the respective branch offices and maintains a grievance log in order to seek a complete resolution to the issue.
- The officers have to respond to grievances in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- A Complaint Register and a complaint/suggestion box is maintained at Branches and all complaints received are recorded with resolution.
- In all cases complaint received at the branch the Branch Manager / Area Manager will make an earnest effort to redress the grievance and/or implement the suggestion if it relates to any operational issue, which is within his/her competence/authority.
- All unresolved grievances are monitored and analyzed every month at the ‘Management Risk Committee (MRC)’. The committee comprises of CEO, V.P (Ops) and functional heads of each department.
- Appropriate noting will be made at the Branch / Head office in the complaint register pertaining to closure of the matter.