ACFL recognises a set of values which are pertinent to achieve the mission of the organisation.Values are deeply held beliefs and are meant to be expressed through day-to-day behaviours of all. The acronym used for values is RESPECT, which is:
|Responsive & Honest||Prompt responses and immediate attention to every detail regarding matters involving clients as well as organisation by all staff. Be truthful to all.|
|Enable integrity||Strengthen and imbibe the culture of morality and ethical work culture.|
|Superior team work||Ownership of success and responsibility of failure shared by all. Operation with shared vision and togetherness in every aspect related to ACFL.|
|Professionalism||Punctuality, efficiency and effectiveness shown in all operations by everyone.|
|Exemplary governance||A strong participatory senior management and Board, working on the principle of staff feedback, quick decision making and visionary leadership.|
|Cost effectiveness||Operating at minimum cost by reducing wastage and misuse and by standardisation of processes and systems.|
|Transparency||Clear and concise communication about terms, conditions and processes to clients as well as across the hierarchy of the organisation.|
Key Differentiating factors: How are we different from others?
- Highly experienced and well qualified Board members/Promoters / CEO/Team.
- We respect to innate Power of Women, promote Financial Literacy and Skill Development.
- Start with the state of Art IT platform.
- Paperless operations, except those required statutorily.
- Well-designed training and capacity building programme for credit users to make them understand group-dynamics and judicious loan utilization.